Sound, well researched and accurate valuation of all property is a critical element of every lending and buying decision; as it is in the management of an investment portfolio and the assessment of the appropriate utilisation of a property asset be it personal or corporate.
Integrated Valuation Services provides valuation and advisory services to a large geographical region across the Kimberley and Pilbara Regions of W.A, the whole of the Northern Territory, Western and Northern Queensland with offices in Darwin, Alice Springs and Cairns.
Property Valuation Services
Integrated Valuation Services offers a full range of valuation services across all market sectors including but not limited to the following:-
- Large Scale Agribusiness
- Pastoral Leasehold, Perpetual Pastoral Leasehold, Crown Leases and Cattle Stations
- Land Acquisition and Resumption
- Native Title
- Hospitality, Tourism and Going Concern
Property Valuation Overview
We provide specialised property valuation services in the following areas:-
- Valuations for mortgage security purposes.
- Rental advice and negotiations, rental determinations including third party submissions and court work.
- Property or portfolio asset valuation and investment advice from Corporate decision making, accounting and financial reports, on an Australia wide basis.
- Security valuation for financial purposes.
- Valuation for litigation, family law, probate, resumption matters, compulsory acquisitions.
- Valuation for project development feasibility studies and investment advice.
- Property advice and strategic planning on a project or portfolio basis.
- Expert opinion on pricing property for sale and/or purchase.
- Valuations for statutory purposes, stamp duty, rating and land tax, objections, capital gains, GST.
- Estate planning, mortgage finance purposes, asset values for prospectus and balance sheets.
- Expert evidence in court proceedings.